In September 2021 I started my Tenure Track as an Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics of the Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon.
- Artificial Intelligence (Fall 2021 – Senior Lecturer – MA/Doctoral Programs in Cognitive Science)
- Intelligent Computer Systems (Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 – Senior Lecturer – Doctoral Program in Informatics)
- Machine Learning (Fall 2021 – MA/Doctoral Programs – Bioinformatics, Engineering Physics, Data Science, Cognitive Science, among others)
- Intelligent Systems (Spring 2022 – Bachelor Degree in several Programs – Physics, Biology, Applied Mathematics, among others)
In 2020 I was distinguished and received the diploma “Docente Excelente 2018/2019” (Excelent Professor 2018/2019) from Faculty of Sciences (FCUL), University of Lisbon.
As an Invited Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics of FCUL:
- Foundations of Computation (Spring 2019 – Responsible – Course from the Cognitive Science Master)
- Programming Labs (Spring 2019)
- Introduction to Programming (Fall 2018)
- Construction of Software Systems (Fall 2018)
In 2019 I was distinguished and received the diploma “Docente Excelente 2017/2018” (Excelent Professor 2017/2018) from Instituto Superior Técnico.
2013 to 2018
As a Lab Assistant at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of IST, lecturing practical classes of:
- Distributed and Parallel Computation (Spring 2018)
- Object Oriented Programming (Fall 2017)
- Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures (Spring 2017 – Spring 2016)
- Foundations of Programming (Fall 2016)
- Software Engineering (Spring 2015 – Spring 2014)
- Compilers (Spring 2013)